TIPOGRAFIA PESANDO SNC
Information art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam, Dear Company,
in relation to the requested budget and / or the contractual relationship to be with our company, we inform you in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") that:
1. The information you provide will be treated in a relevant, comprehensive way and just to fulfill the obligations arising from the business relationship between you and our Company, by law and if necessary by Community legislation;
2. in accordance with the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights;
3. information will be handled on paper and / or electronic, with password-protected access, or telematically, on paper, paper cards, phone books, agendas of individual subjects under the observance of safety measures established by current legislation;
4. the provision of data is required for the conclusion of the contract and the failure to communicate these will avoid its conclusion;
5. the data is disclosed to the following categories of data processors acting as employees or consultants: technical and administrative staff of the Company, staff involved in the production of labels and bodies in charge of the shipment and / or external companies exclusively entrusted by our Company to fulfill administrative, accounting and management related paperwork to the ordinary management of our business;
6. the data provided by the user will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated; data automatically collected during navigation using cookies will be treated as indicated in the related information;
7. The data can be communicated to professionals registered as accountants and auditors and consultants at work, and to banks, insurance and financial or other entities the Company uses and to which the data transfer is necessary for the management of our Company in relation to the performance on our part, and the contractual obligations towards you;
8. The data can be communicated, wherever necessary, to debt collection agencies and to registered lawyers or public bodies for information requested by them or by someone appointed by them in obtaining public funding;
9. The data controller is TIPOGRAFIA PESANDO SNC di Pesando Gamacchio M. E Macrì with headquarters in Via Lys, 38 in Aosta, telephone +39 361 068 0165, Fax +39 0165 060 442, email: email@example.com
10. at any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of d.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce completely:
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Art. 5,2;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Tipografia Pesando s.n.c.
©2013 Tipografia Pesando snc di Pesando-Gamacchio e Macrì - P.iva 00466260072 - firstname.lastname@example.org